Monday, September 23, 2013

view

a few weeks ago i was asked to style a shoot for the upcoming issue of the intercontinental hotel's "view' magazine. it was a different aesthetic to my usual street styling with a much more luxurious tone throughout. of course i still added my own signature, combining the luxury pieces with a little edge. the shoot came together amazingly and the final shots look dope.

an awesome team was pulled together including my friend kiri modeling and my homie jordy shooting behind the scenes.

check out some of his shots below and keep an eye out for the upcoming "view" mag this october. 


























photographer - olaf mueller
stylist - me
hair & make-up - ryan wing li
fashion assistant - coco marett
behind-the-scenes photographer - jordan joe
model - kiri hartig

No comments:

Post a Comment